What happened to Mommy?
In the 50’s OUR moms would…
1. Read storybooks to the children.
2. They cooked each meal.
3. They hugged us all day.
4. They guided us with compliments.
5. Their words sang praises from their soothing voices.
6. They would teach dining etiquette.
7. They did teach social etiquette.
8. Mom did teach morals.
9. Mom always kept family & home SO clean.
10. But mama was alone & hardened daily. These things dwindled, creating the less nurturing daughters, who became moms of the 70’s.
By the 70’s, OUR moms only nurtured partially…
1. Mom barely helped with homework.
2. Mom made sure that we got a bath daily.
3. We ate vegetables, but more came frozen and from cans.
4. The home was barely livable.
5. Mama was alone & hardened daily. These things dwindled, creating the less nurturing daughters, who became moms of the 90’s.
By the 90’s OUR moms nurtured even less…
1. Males posing as men, were the boyfriends who targeted most of our daughters, and some of our sons, while mom worked.
2. Food is mostly picked up or ordered, eaten from styrofoam with plastic forks, and not at a table.
3. Children have no respect, no manners, no compassion.
4. The home is dark, depressing.
5. Mama was alone & hardened daily. These things dwindled, creating the less nurturing daughters, who became moms of the 2020’s.
Today, its nearly 2020, our moms are GONE.
1. Mom is sexually wild, agressive & so loud.
2. Mom barely feeds her children, once daily.
3. The children are dangerous & disgraceful.
4. The home looks like a garbage can.
5. The children can barely read and add.
6. The children are unbelievably sexual & vulgar.
7. Absolutely no actual man will marry these moms.
8. Some don’t know if they’re a girl or boy.
9. The children nor the mothers know how to even use a knife AND fork, or keep their face clean.
10. These children are unloved, depressed.
11. These children will not survive.
12. IF by miracle, any of these 2020 children do live to have children, outside of government custody; those babies would not last a week.
This is the real life #RatEutopiaExperiment.